Sunday 10 February 2013

Recipe 13: Milk Loaf


I like Milk Loaf :D


Whilst measuring all of the ingredients together, I put the milk on the hob and left it there just before it was about to boil as the recipe says it needs warm milk. Once I had all the ingredients, the milk was just at the right temperature to mix and it picks up all the flour lovely! And this time, nice simple Strong White Flour, nothing complicated!

When kneading, the mixture feels very sticky, much like the Soda Bread, I suppose because they are both milk based, this is what makes it like that! But it really smooths out lovely and easily too!













I found this bread to rise really well, and of course, I was more patient with it! It was so odd when you smelt the bread baking, you could really smell the milk! So yummy! It turnt out quite well! It seems like one of those things though, if you eat too much of it at once, it will probably be way too much and make you feel a bit sickly, however nice it is!













Reviews? All my family liked it, I thought it was yummy! My Grandad wasn't so keen but he ate it all!



111 Recipes to Go! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment